The thesis of the Tibetan monks of the closed to
the public lamasery, located near Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), who bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma
(सोली धर्म), about Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) identifies with the Blavatsky`s perspective (Еле́на Петро́вна Блава́тская, August 12 or July
31, 1831 - May 8, 1891) from "The Secret Doctine", where Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) as Sangve Khado (सांगवे खाडो / Sanskrit: बुद्ध डाकिनी, Buddha Dâkini) was
credited with the art of "walking in the air", and the greatest kindness to mortals.
- Khados (खाडो / Sanskrit: डाकिनी Dâkinis) were semi-divine beings in female forms, self-imprisioned in bodies which were human only in appearance.
Allegorical legends call the chief of these, Lilith, Sangve Khado (सांगवे खाडो / Sanskrit: बुद्ध डाकिनी, Buddha Dâkini).
By Jewish tradition, Lilith (リリス, נדה ,לילית, लिलिथ) was the first wife of Adam (אדם), before Eve was created, as it is written the Kabbalistic book of 13th Century, Zohar (זֹהַר, "Splendor" or "Radiance").
This legend inspired Jorge Luis Borges (August 24, 1899 - June 14, 1986) to dedicate a chapter of his book, "Book of Imaginary Beings" ("El Libro de los Seres Imaginarios") to Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ).
According to Jewish Mysticism, Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) had intense sexual desires that Adam (אדם) couldn`t fulfill and were impelling her to couple even with fallen angels.
Thus, God punished her by morphing her into a snake.
This snake will seduce later, her replacement, Eve (ערב) to try the forbidden fruit.
Lilith (लिलिथ, לילית) was not snake anymore, but vision of the night.
Sometimes, Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) was an angel of
humanity`s creation and sometimes, a female demon who was seducing men or
copulating with them in their sleep.
Her ideal depiction could be sought in the dark "Madonna" by the Norwegian expressionist painter Edvard Munch (1863-1944), where the silent maiden, who is fluorescent, could be praying, but also having sexual pleasure.
The Victorian poet and painter, Dante Gabriel Rossetti (Gabriel Charles Dante Rossetti / May 12, 1828 - April 9, 1882) wrote a sonnet entitled "Lilith", which describes Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) giving to Adam (אדם) "Figures that were crouching in woods and waters / Sons who were gleaming and daughters who were fluorescent".
- Rossetti founded the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood in 1848, with William Holman Hunt and John Everett Millais.
With that personality, she was participating in several Ancient Mesopotamian myths.
From Ancient Sumer of 3.000 BC to Syria of the 8th Century BC, Lilith (リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) was appearing either as a destroying storm wind or as the female night demon, Succubus (اتوبوس / Succubae), who was provoking sexual erections to men.
(リリス, נדה, לילית, लिलिथ) became well known from the references
of Talmud (תַּלְמוּד / the
central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law,
Halakha and Jewish Theology),
Midrash (מִדְרָשׁ / the Biblical exegesis by ancient Judaic
authorities, using a mode of interpretation prominent in the Talmud) and the
Book of Genesis, as well from some occult Catholic texts that chronicled her action.
The Russian occultist and leading theoretician of
Theosophy, juxtaposes it and Lilith`s dâkini (डाकिनी) figure as it appears in Hinduism (हिंदू धर्म), prevails in Vajrayana Buddhism (वज्रयान बौद्ध धर्म / Mantrayāna,
Tantrayāna, Tantric Buddhism, Esoteric Buddhism) and is implied in Tibetan Buddhism (तिब्बती बौद्ध धर्म).
- Theosophy is an esoteric religious movement established in the United States during the late Nineteenth Century.
- A dâkini (डाकिनी) is a manifestation of liberating energy in female form.
- In Buddhist Tantra (बौद्ध तंत्र), iconic dâkinis (डाकिनी) help arouse blissful energy in a practitioner, transforming defiled mental states, or klesas (क्लेश,Kleśa / "poison"), into enlightened awareness.
- The archetypal dâkini (डाकिनी) in Tibetan Buddhism (तिब्बती बौद्ध धर्म) is Yeshe Tsogyal (येशे सोवाईगल / Tibetan: ཡེ་ཤེས་མཚོ་རྒྱལ / Chinese: 益西措傑 / "Victorious Ocean of Wisdom", "Wisdom Lake Queen"), consort of Padmasambhava (पद्मासाम्भव / गुरु रिंपोछे, Guru Rinpoche / "Lotus-Born").
These represent the path of change that transforms the
negative energy load of malign feelings (क्लेश,klesas / Kleśa / "poison"), into the luminous energy of
enlightened awareness (Inana, ऐनाना), driving Rigpa (रिग्पा)
forward the supreme knowledge of primordial.