NEW MOON IN ARIES
APRIL 12 2021
The New Moon of April 12 2021,
takes place in the 23rd degree of Aries (22°
24'), at 03:34 AM (GMT).
- The New Moon of April, directly affects the Cardinal Cross (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) / Third Decanate
Its effect will be more intense in those who have been born: 01/11-15, 04/10-14, 07/13-17, 10/13-17.
Also, those who are Ascendant, MC and/or Personal Planets (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) from the 20th to the 24th degree of the above signs, accept its influence.
- With the New Moon of April 12 2021, a new 28-day lunar cycle opens.
The events and developments that will occur under the influence of the New Moon, will culminate until the next Full Moon of April 27, 2021, which is Super Moon and will take place in Scorpio (07° 06'), at 04:31 AM (GMT).
Their final results will appear with the New Moon of May 11, 2021, which will take place in Taurus (21° 17'), at 20:58 PM (GMT).
- The New Moon of April is particularly dynamic and energetic.
It is the first New Moon of Spring and defines the Hindu New Year (April 12, 2021 / हिंदी नव वर्ष, Hindi New Year).
- As a New Moon, she is impulsive and enthusiastic, offering us the psychological supplies for new beginnings.
It boosts our confidence and optimism, motivating us to strive to achieve our goals, without avoiding risks and initiatives.
At the same time, it pushes us to make changes in all levels of our lives, arming us with courage.
We could say that the New Moon of April, symbolizes the beginning of a new cycle in our lives, which will go through various stages and evolve to be completed. (with the next New Moon on May 11)
The most favorable period in this cycle, to make a new beginning at all levels, is its ascending phase, i.e. from 12 to 27 April. (with the next Full Moon)
Despite its strong impetus, prudence and attention are required, because not all new beginnings are favored a priori.
- The New Moon of April, takes place in Aries, where are: Venus, Mercury, Chiron, Eris and Ceres.
Therefore, the energy is amplified further and combined with the element of Fire (Aries), boosts our passion and orients us toward fulfillment of our desires, eliminating our fears and insecurities.
Of course, the fiery energy of Aries, associated with impulse and hurry, but here it works somehow positively, as it reinforces our determination.
- Nevertheless, the New Moon of April is influenced by the Square Aphrodite (Aries) - Pluto (Capricorn), which ends on the same day (April 12), at 02:59 AM (GMT).
Under its influence, tensions may arise in our relationships (personal, professional), but also doubts about the role of some people in our lives and in our psychology.
This is an aspect related to manipulation, power games, obsessions and betrayal.
Thus, we may feel betrayed and realize strange behaviors in our relationships.
We may even experience rejection or guilt feelings, which should be imposed and not allow them to depress us.
Instead, we must dare radical changes that would heal existing conditions.
- At the same time, the New Moon forms a Sextile with Mars (Gemini), but also with Jupiter (Aquarius), emphasizing the theme of cooperation.
If we join forces with others, we will have better results.
- Also, the New Moon activates the Trine Mars (Gemini) - Jupiter (Aquarius), as it is located in-between of the planets.
This Trine, which is very positive and is linked with the success of every creative activity, ends on April 17, at 08:25 AM (GMT).
Under its influence, we get strong willpower, pushing us to dare and act effectively to achieve our goals.
The general energy also helps our personal life, as it makes us express with more comfort, every erotic desire.
- In addition, the New Moon forms a Square with Pluto (Capricorn), emphasizing our passivity and hypersensitivity.
Under his influence, we may have delusions and get lost in aeolian desires.
☸ Soli Dharma: Chandra, Rahu, Ketu, Mangala