Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) is the planet of expansion, good fortune and material abundance.
Bṛhaspati (बृहस्पति) belongs to Navagrahas (नवग्रह, 9 Astral Bodies or 9 Realms or 9 planets in Hindu and Vedic Astrology / 9 Mythical Deities of Hinduism) and is considered to be the most auspicious and benevolent of them.
The preparation of the formula of Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म), was launched on August 26, 2015, at 22:02 pm, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was the moment of the day with the most intense energy, after the glorious Conjunction of the Sun (सूर्य, Surya) with Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati).
The pure, luminous energy of the Sun (सूर्य, Surya) was composed with the beneficial energy of Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) in our effort, to come in contact with our Inner Center, to recognize our Inner Identity and to achieve harmony in every level of our Three-stage Existence.
The formula of Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म) completed under the influence of the astrological conjuncture
of 9 June 2017, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was releasing intense energy that was affecting the prosperity, the luck, the vitality, the health, the personal empowerment and the La (ला, which is the energy that connects consciousness with the body).
In Western astrology, the 9/6/2017 was the day that the planet Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) was turning direct in the sign of Libra (तुला, Tulā) , which is ruled by Venus (शुक्र, Shukra).
Libra (तुला, Tulā) is a zodiac sign (राशि,Rāśi) that symbolizes harmony, companionship, love, peace, kindness, communication and acceptance of our responsibility towards knowledge.
Thus, on Friday 9/6/2017 (Friday is the day of Venus / शुक्रवार, Shukravara), Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) was taking on again the work of rebuilding, renewing and balancing us, in terms of the Body and Soul harmony.
The energy of the day was helping us for a more complete and harmonious life.
The formula of Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म), contains 32 varieties of essential oils.
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Note: Indian Musk (भारतीय कस्तूरी, Bharatiya Kasturi / Moschus Cupreus)
- Base Ruler Note: Egyptian Amber (कहरुवा, Misri Ember)
The Oil of Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Viśuddha (विशुद्ध), the Throat Chakra (गला चक्र).
The Throat Chakra (गला चक्र / विशुद्ध, Viśuddha / कांत पद्मा, Kanth Padma / शोश दला, Shodash Dala) is the Fifth Chakra (पाँचवाँ चक्र).
Positioned at the throat region (at the center of the neck at the level of the throat / Endocrine: Thyroid), it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head.
The residing Deity of this Chakra (चक्र) is Panchavaktra Shiva (पंचवत्त्र शिव).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result).
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Bṛhaspati Soli Dharma (बृहस्पति सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.