According to the Buddhist tradition, the Bodhi Tree or Bo Tree (बोधि वृक्ष / "Peepal Tree", "Araḷi Mara", "Arasa Maram") or Tree of Life was a large and ancient sacred Fig Tree (नंदी / Banyan Tree, Ficus Religiosa) located in Bodh Gaya (बोधगया, Bōdh Gayā), Bihar (बिहार), India, under which Siddhartha Gautama (सिद्धार्थ गौतम / c. 563/480 - c. 483/400 BCE), the spiritual teacher who became known as the Buddha (बुद्ध, बुद्ध ने), is said to have attained Enlightenment or Bodhi (बोधि / "to have woken up and understood").
For the monks the closed to the public lamasery, located near Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), who bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म), the Bodhi Tree or Bo Tree (बोधि वृक्ष / Tree of Life), symbolizes a new beginning in life, the pure energy and the brightness of the future.
It is also the symbol of immortality.
- A tree ages, but it always has seeds that contain its deepest substance.
In this way, they believe that the tree becomes immortal.
Moreover, the monks of Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗) believe that the Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) gradually draws memories from our subconscious and potentiates our qualities that will allow us to emerge into a symbol of growth and strength.
Finally, by supporting the comparison of the Tree of Life (which has roots and seeds) with the cosmic human being, they anoint the soles of their feet and their neck with Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म).
The preparation of the formula of Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) was initiated under the influence of the astrological conjuncture of July 23th, 2017, at 12:45 pm, when a New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) was occurring in Leo (सिंह, Siṃha).
- The Ruling Astrological Body of Leo (सिंह, Siṃha) is Sun (शुक्र, Surya).
The formula of the Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) was completed on the August 11th, 2018, at 12:57 pm, when another New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) was occurring in Leo (सिंह, Siṃha) with a concurrent Partial Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan).
- The New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā), the Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) and the 8th day of every month are considered sacred to Tibetans and suitable for mystical meditations, while according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology), they release an intense cosmic energy that influences people`s lives.
- Also, the 6 Holy Days of each month for Tibetans, are: the 8th, the 14th, the 15th, the 23rd, the 29th and the New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā).
- Finally, Solar and Lunar Eclipses (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan / चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) are considered auspicious astrological conjunctures that contribute to the purification of the Etheric Body.
The formula of Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म), contains 14 varieties of essential oils.
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Woodbine (वुडबीन, Madhuchun / लोनिसेरा जाइलोस्टेअम, Lonicera Xylosteum)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Note: Pink Pepper (गुलाबी काली मिर्च, Gulabi Kali Mirch)
- Base Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
The Oil of Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (Badam Tel, बादाम तेल).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), the Solar Plexus Chakra (सौर जाल चक्र).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the Third Chakra (तीसरा चक्र) according to Vedic (वैदिक) Tradition.
It is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) translates from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous gem" (alternatively or wrongly translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colours: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / नाथा, Natha / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (शैववाद, Shaivism is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres शिव, Shiva as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni (अग्नि / "Fire" / अग्नि, Agni happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to आयुर्वेद, Ayurveda) and the vital wind, Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle") - (Samana Vayu / प्राण, Prana permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects. In Hindu literature, प्राण, Prana is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements).
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the Coeliac Plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Also, the energy oil, Bodhi Tree Soli Dharma (बोधि वृक्ष सोली धर्म) can be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.