Moon (चन्द्र, Chandra) is the planet of soul and emotions.
Chandra (चन्द्र) belongs to Navagrahas (नवग्रह, 9 Astral Bodies or 9 Realms or 9 planets in Hindu and Vedic Astrology /
9 Mythical Deities of Hinduism) and symbolizes the woman as mother and wife.
Chandra (चन्द्र) controls our instincts, desires and habits.
It talks about our needs and how to satisfy them.
It deals with the influences and the changes of our mood.
The preparation of the formula of Chandra Soli
Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) was initiated under the influence of the
astrological conjuncture of June 24th, 2017, which
according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was liberating intense
energy, affecting the spiritual
exaltation and the
In Western Astrology, the 24/6/2017 was the day, when a New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) was taking place at 5:31 am, in 2° 47' of Cancer (कर्क, Karka) that is ruled by the Moon (चन्द्र, Chandra).
The formula of Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) was completed on December 22, 2018, at 19:48 pm, when an excellent Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) was getting completed in 00 ° 49 ' of Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
The formula of Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म), contains 21 varieties of essential oils.
- Top / Head Note: Cotton (कपास, Kapas / Gossypium Barbadense)
- Middle / Heart Notes: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album), Indian Musk (भारतीय कस्तूरी, Bharatiya Kasturi / Moschus Cupreus)
- Base Note: Wild Rose (वन्य जवा, Jangli Gulab / Rosa Acicularis)
The Oil of Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Anāhata (अनाहत), the Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र).
The Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र / अनाहत, Anāhata) is the Fourth Chakra (चौथा चक्र).
It is located in the central channel of the spine near the heart.
Anāhata (अनाहत / हृदय चक्र, Heart Chakra) is represented by a lotus flower with twelve petals.
Inside there is a smoky region at the intersection of two triangles, creating a Shatkona (शेटकोना).
The Shatkona (शेटकोना) is a symbol used in Hindu Yantra (हिंदू यन्त्र, a mystical diagram) representing the union of male and female.
Specifically, it is meant to represent Purusha (पुरुष,the Supreme Being) and Prakriti (प्रकृति, Prakruti / Mother Nature) and is often represented by Shiva (शिव / महेशा, Mahesha / शंकरा, Shankara / भोलेनाथ, Bholenath / नीलकंठ, Neelkanth / महादेवा, Mahadeva) and Shakti (शक्ति / आदि पराशक्ति, Adi Parashakti / पार्वती, Parvati / महादेवी, Mahadevi / काली, Kali / दुर्गा, Durga / देवी, Devi).
The Deity of this area is Vayu (वायु / अनिल, Anil / पवन, Pavan / व्यान, Vyān / वीजेडए, Vāta / तनून, Tanun) who is smoke-like and four-armed, holding a kusha (कुशा, goad, a type of long stick with a pointed end) and riding an antelope (this Chakra's animal).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Also, the energy oil, Chandra Soli Dharma (चन्द्र सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.