The Imperial Sandalwood (सिनःसिँ) is a precious variety of Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
that is cultivated in the mountainous
region of Kalvarayan (கல்வராயன் மலை), which are located
in Southern Indian Province of Tamil Nadu (தமிழ் நாடு).
The scent of Imperial Sandalwood (सिनःसिँ) stands out from other Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album) varieties due to its subtle and refined texture.
In Hinduism and Ayurveda (आयुर्वेद), the Imperial Sandalwood (सिनःसिँ) is believed to lead to Divinity and is used as a sacred ingredient in Hindu and Vedic practices.
- The preparation of the formula of the Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म), was launched on October 26, 2017, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was an excellent day with intense energy, due to the complete Sun`s (सूर्य, Surya) Conjunction with Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati).
In Western Astrology, this concurrence was promising luck, opportunities, profits, help from powerful persons and easy solutions.
It was also predicting open perspectives, growth and success, giving great promises for the future.
- The formula of Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म) completed under the influence of the astrological conjuncture
of November 26th, 2018, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was releasing intense energy that was affecting the prosperity, the luck, the vitality, the health, the personal empowerment and the La (ला, which is the energy that connects consciousness with the body).
In Western Astrology, the November 26, 2018 was the day, when another great Conjunction of the Sun (सूर्य, Surya) with Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) was taking place in the 3 ° of Sagittarius that is ruled by Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati).
Its auspicious energy was helping to the achievement of high goals.
The formula of Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits a special universal energy.
The formula of Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म), contains Imperial Sandalwood (सिनःसिँ, शाही चंदन) and several varieties of Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album). Many of them, are used in religious rituals for protection against evil.
- Top / Head Varieties: Adenanthera Pavonina (अदनानथेरा पावोनिना), Baphia Nitida (बफिया नितिदा), Eremophila Mitchellii (एरेमोफिला मिचेल्ली)
- Middle / Heart Varieties: Myoporum Platycarpum (मायोपोरम प्लैटाइकार्पम), Myoporum Sandwicense (मायोपोरम सैंडविसेंस)
- Base Varieties: Osyris Lanceolata (ओसिरिस लांसोलता), Osyris Tenuifolia (ओसिरिस टेन्यूफोलिया)
It also contains small quantities of: Green Pepper (हरी मिर्च, Haree Mirch / Capsicum Annuum), Chili Pepper (लाल मिर्च, Laal Mirch / Capsicum Annuum), Oakmoss (बलूत, Baloot / एवरनिया प्रुनस्त्री, Evernia Prunastri), Patchouli (सुगंधरा, Sugandhara / Pogostemon Cablin), Cumin (जीरा, Jeera), Cedre De Virginie (सेडर डी वर्जिनी, Sedar Dee Varjinee / Juniperus Virginiana), Tonka Beans (टोंका बीन्स, Tonka Beens / Dipteryx Odorata, Kumaru), Vanilla Planifolia (वेनिला प्लैनिफ़ोलिया, Vaneela), Coffee (कॉफ़ी, Kofee), Incense (धूप, Dhoop), Cedar (देवदार, Devadaar), Coriander (धनिया, Dhaniya), Thyme (अजवायन के फूल, Ajavaayan Ke Phool), Amber (अंबर, Ambar)
The Oil of Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म), comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोलीधर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), the Solar Plexus Chakra (सौर जाल चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Imperial Sandalwood Soli Dharma (सिनःसिँ सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is translated from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous gem" (alternatively or wrongly is translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colors: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / Natha, नाथा / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (Shaivism, शैववाद is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres Shiva, शिव as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni ("Fire" / Agni, अग्नि happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to Ayurveda, आयुर्वेद) and the vital wind Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle")
- Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana) permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects. In Hindu literature, Prana (प्राण) is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements.
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the coeliac plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).