In Hindu astrology, Ketu (केतु) represents karmic collections both good and bad,
spirituality and supernatural influences.
There is a much deeper side to Ketu (केतु) and it has been called the most spiritual of all planets.
Ketu (केतु) has been considered the planet of enlightenment and liberation.
Ketu (केतु) signifies the spiritual process of the refinement of materialization to spirit and turns the individual to God.
The people who come under the influence of Ketu (केतु) can achieve great heights, most of them spiritual.
Ketu (केतु) represents the Descent of the Moon (Chandra, चन्द्र) in its elliptical orbit, around the Earth (Prithvi, पृथ्वी).
The energy oil, Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) protects against the negative effects of Eclipses (ग्रहण, Gahan) / (specially the Lunar Eclipses / चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan), which could last for months.
A Lunar Eclipse (चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) can occur only when the Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) is near (within 11° 38' ecliptic longitude) either Lunar Node, while a Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan) can occur only when the New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) is near (within 17° 25') either Lunar Node.
- The ecliptic is the plane of Earth's orbit (पृथ्वी की कक्षा) around the Sun (सूर्य, Surya). From the perspective of an observer on Earth (पृथ्वी, Prithvi), the Sun's movement (सूर्य, Surya) around the celestial sphere over the course of a year traces out a path along the ecliptic against the background of stars. The ecliptic is an important reference plane and is the basis of the ecliptic coordinate system
- The preparation of the formula of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म), had begun with the Total Eclipse of the Super-Moon (Chandragahan, चंद्रगहण) and the simultaneous Full Moon (Purnima, पूर्णिमा), on January 31, 2018.
This was the second Full Moon (Purnima, पूर्णिमा) of January, while the next month, February had none.
The previous Total Lunar Eclipse (Chandragahan, चंद्रगहण) had occurred on September 2015 and the next will be on December 31, 2028 (but then, there will not be Super-Moon, that is, the Moon will not be in its perigion).
According to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology), this astrological circumstance created a powerful energy vibration with intense effects on the human subconscious.
In Western Astrology, the Super-Moon Eclipse (Chandragahan, चंद्रगहण) of January 2018, in the 11o of Leo, marked the beginning of major changes, both on a personal and global level.
- The completion of the formula of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) that coincided with the refinement of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म), was carried out with the Total Lunar Eclipse (Chandragahan, चंद्रगहण) on 21 January 2019, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was fuelling the developments with energy.
In Western astrology, the specific Lunar Eclipse (Chandragahan, चंद्रगहण) in the 1o of Leo (Moon on the 1o of Leo/ Sun on the 1o of Aquarius), stated the definitive end of old circles and situations, but also the need to adopt radical decisions in order to achieve a more integrated and harmonious life.
The formula of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits a special universal energy.
The formula of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म), contains several varieties of essential oils.
- Top / Head Ruler Notes: Musk (कस्तूरी, Kastooree), Lemon (नींबू, Neemboo), Plum (बेर, Ber)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Notes: Lily of the Valley (घाटी की कुमुदिनी, Ghaatee Kee Kumudinee), Jasmine (चमेली, Chamelee), White Rose (सफेद गुलाब, Saphed Gulaab), Vanilla Planifolia (वेनिला प्लैनिफ़ोलिया, Vaneela)
- Base Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
The Oil of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (Badam Tel, बादाम तेल).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Anāhata (अनाहत), the Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म) can be used in small quantity, for the coating offurniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
Anāhata (अनाहत) or Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र) is the Fourth Chakra (चौथा चक्र).
It is located in the central channel of the spine near the heart.
Anāhata (अनाहत / हृदय चक्र, Heart Chakra) is represented by a lotus flower with twelve petals.
Inside there is a smoky region at the intersection of two triangles, creating a Shatkona (शेटकोना).
The Shatkona (शेटकोना) is a symbol used in Hindu Yantra (हिंदू यन्त्र / a mystical diagram) representing the union of male and female.
Specifically, it is meant to represent Purusha (पुरुष / the Supreme Being) and Prakriti (प्रकृति, Prakruti / Mother Nature) and is often represented by Shiva (शिव / महेशा, Mahesha / शंकरा, Shankara / भोलेनाथ, Bholenath / नीलकंठ, Neelkanth / महादेवा, Mahadeva) and Shakti (शक्ति / आदि पराशक्ति, Adi Parashakti / पार्वती, Parvati / महादेवी, Mahadevi / काली, Kali / दुर्गा, Durga / देवी, Devi).
The Deity of this area is Vayu (वायु / अनिल, Anil / पवन, Pavan / व्यान, Vyān / वीजेडए, Vāta / तनून, Tanun) who is smoke-like and four-armed, holding a kusha (कुशा / goad, a type of long stick with a pointed end) and riding an antelope (this Chakra's animal).