He designates the way that we use our energy to achieve our goals.
He also affects our sexual desire and sexuality.
Mars (मङ्गल, Mangala / लोहित, Lohit) belongs to Navagrahas (नवग्रह, 9 Astral Bodies or 9 Realms or 9 planets in Hindu and Vedic Astrology / 9 Mythical Deities of Hinduism) and is considered to be the most dynamic of them.
- The preparation of the formula of Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म), was launched on January 28, 2017, when Mars (मङ्गल, Mangala / लोहित, Lohit) entered in the zodiac sign (राशि, rashi) of Aries (मेष, Mesh) that he rules.
Mars (मङ्गल, Mangala / लोहित, Lohit) in Aries (मेष, Mesh) has complete domination and releases all his beneficial innate qualities, such as: action, initiative, bravery, dynamism and sexuality.
- The formula of Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म) completed on January 1, 2019, when Mars (मङ्गल, Mangala / लोहित, Lohit) returned into the zodiac sign (राशि, rashi) of Aries (मेष, Mesh).
According to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) that was the day with the most intense energy of the year that was just beginning.
The formula of Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म), contains several varieties of essential oils:
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Notes: Green Pepper (हरी मिर्च, Haree Mirch / Capsicum Annuum), Chili Pepper (लाल मिर्च, Laal Mirch / Capsicum Annuum)
- Base Ruler Notes: Oakmoss (बलूत, Baloot / एवरनिया प्रुनस्त्री, Evernia Prunastri), Patchouli (सुगंधरा, Sugandhara / Pogostemon Cablin), Cumin (जीरा, Jeera), Cedre De Virginie (सेडर डी वर्जिनी, Sedar Dee Varjinee / Juniperus Virginiana)
The Oil of Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of theingredientsof energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Viśuddha (विशुद्ध), the Throat Chakra (गला चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Mangala Soli Dharma (मङ्गल सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating offurniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
Viśuddha (विशुद्ध) or Throat Chakra (गला चक्र / कांत पद्मा, Kanth Padma / शोश दला, Shodash Dala) is the Fifth Chakra (पाँचवाँ चक्र).
Positioned at the throat region (at the center of the neck at the level of the throat / Endocrine: Thyroid), it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head.
The residing Deity of this Chakra (चक्र) is Panchavaktra Shiva (पंचवत्त्र शिव).