The energy oil, Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) appeals the radiant energy of Marici (ऋषि मरीचि, Öser Chenma), the Hindu Deity of the Majestic Light, the Tibetan Deity of the Dawn and the Sun.
The monks of the closed to the public lamasery, located near Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), who bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म), use the energy oil and the mantra (मद्रास) of Marici (ऋषि मरीचि) for protection against any dark and malicious vibes.
They believe that the Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) amps up and empowers the innermost refulgence of the human soul in order to resist any destructive and deleterious attack.
At the same time, they consider that it helps to the purification of the personal energy, annihilating anything that obstruct it.
The preparation of the
formula of Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म), had begun on the day of Summer Solstice (कर्क संक्रांति, Karka Sankranti), June 21, 2017, at 7:24 am, when we had the Sun`s (सूर्य, Surya) transit into the Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
The initial processes continued until June 24, 2017, at 5:31 am, when we had a New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) in Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
- The Tibetan monks believe that during the Summer Solstice (कर्क संक्रांति, Karka Sankranti), La (ला, which is the energy that connects consciousness with the body) is becoming stronger.
The formula of Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) was completed under the influence of the astrological conjuncture of 22th December 2018, the day of Winter Solstice (मकर संक्रान्ति, Makar Sankranti), when we had the Sun`s (सूर्य, Surya) transit into the Capricorn (मकर, Makara) at 00:23 am and Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) in Cancer (कर्क, Karka) at 19:48 p.m.
- The Winter Solstice (मकर संक्रान्ति, Makar Sankranti) is a festival day in the Hindu calendar, dedicated to the deity Surya (सूर्य, Sun) and a holy day for Tibetans.
According to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology), it is a day of intense energy that influences and empowers the human soul.
The formula of Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म), contains 21 varieties of essential oils:
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Cassis (दालचीनी, Dalchini / Cinnamomum Albiflorum)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Note: Egyptian Amber (कहरुवा, Misri Ember)
- Base Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
The Oil of Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
The use of energy oil, Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) is external.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Anāhata (अनाहत), the Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र).
The Heart Chakra (हृदय चक्र / अनाहत, Anāhata) is the Fourth Chakra (चौथा चक्र).
It is located in the central channel of the spine near the heart.
Anāhata (अनाहत / हृदय चक्र, Heart Chakra) is represented by a lotus flower with twelve petals.
Inside there is a smoky region at the intersection of two triangles, creating a Shatkona (शेटकोना).
The Shatkona (शेटकोना) is a symbol used in Hindu Yantra (हिंदू यन्त्र, a mystical diagram) representing the union of male and female.
Specifically, it is meant to represent Purusha (पुरुष,the Supreme Being) and Prakriti (प्रकृति, Prakruti / Mother Nature) and is often represented by Shiva (शिव / महेशा, Mahesha / शंकरा, Shankara / भोलेनाथ, Bholenath / नीलकंठ, Neelkanth / महादेवा, Mahadeva) and Shakti (शक्ति / आदि पराशक्ति, Adi Parashakti / पार्वती, Parvati / महादेवी, Mahadevi / काली, Kali / दुर्गा, Durga / देवी, Devi).
The Deity of this area is Vayu (वायु / अनिल, Anil / पवन, Pavan / व्यान, Vyān / वीजेडए, Vāta / तनून, Tanun) who is smoke-like and four-armed, holding a kusha (कुशा, goad, a type of long stick with a pointed end) and riding an antelope (this Chakra's animal).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Also, the energy oil, Marici Soli Dharma (ऋषि मरीचि सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.