Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) is the native to
the Indian Subcontinent, variety of Basil that is esteemed as an elixir of life.
Ocimum Sanctum (ऑसीमम सैक्टम) is reputed to bring prosperity and good luck.
According to custom, the Hindus (हिन्दू) plant the Ocimum Sanctum (ऑसीमम सैक्टम) in dedicated pots in the center of their courtyard, to spread prosperity and good fortune over their home.
The monks of the closed to the public lamasery, located near Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), who bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म), choose two recherché varieties of Ocimum Sanctum (ऑसीमम सैक्टम), which grow in northern India and Nepal.
These are: The Lakshmi Tulasi (लक्ष्मी तुलसी) and the Krishna Tulasi (कृष्ण तुलसी), cultivated mainly for religious purposes.
- The preparation of the formula of Ocimum Sanctum
Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म), was launched on
August 10, 2017, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental
astrology) was an excellent day with intense energy.
In Western Astrology, the August 10, 2017 was the day when the Sun (सूर्य, Surya) in the 18 ° of Leo (सिंह, Siṃha) was forming an excellent Sextile with Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) at the 18 ° of Libra (तुला, Tulā).
This concurrence was promising luck, opportunities, profits, help from powerful persons and easy solutions.
It was also predicting open perspectives, growth and success, giving great promises for the future.
- The formula of Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) completed under the influence of the astrological conjuncture of September 11th, 2018, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was releasing intense energy that was affecting the prosperity, the luck, the vitality, the health, the personal empowerment and the La (ला, which is the energy that connects consciousness with the body).
In Western Astrology, the September 11, 2018 was the day, when the Sun (सूर्य, Surya) in the 18 ° of Virgo (कन्या, Kanyā) was forming another magnificent Sextile with Jupiter (बृहस्पति, Bṛhaspati) at the 18 ° of Scorpio (वृश्चिक, Vṛścika).
Its auspicious energy was helping to the achievement of high goals.
The formula of Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits an intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म), contains Ocimum Sanctum (ऑसीमम सैक्टम) and several varieties of Asurasa (असुरासा) and Tulsi - Tulasi (तुलसी).
- Top / Head Varieties: Lakshmi Tulasi (लक्ष्मी तुलसी), Krishna Tulasi (कृष्ण तुलसी)
- Middle / Heart Variety: Rama Tulsi (राम तुलसी)
- Base Variety: Siama Tulsi (हनुमान् तुलसी)
The Oil of Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (Badam Tel, बादाम तेल).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Viśuddha (विशुद्ध), the Throat Chakra (गला चक्र) and/or in Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), the Solar Plexus Chakra (सौर जाल चक्र).
Health Note: Χρησιμοποιήστε το με σύνεση. (Μερικές σταγόνες αρκούν, ώστε να έχετε το επιθυμητό ενεργειακό αποτέλεσμα)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Ocimum Sanctum Soli Dharma (ऑसीमम सैक्टम सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
The Viśuddha (विशुद्ध) or Throat Chakra (गला चक्र / कांत पद्मा, Kanth Padma / शोश दला, Shodash Dala) is the Fifth Chakra (पाँचवाँ चक्र).
Positioned at the throat region (at the center of the neck at the level of the throat / Endocrine: Thyroid), it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head.
The residing Deity of this Chakra (चक्र) is Panchavaktra Shiva (पंचवत्त्र शिव).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is translated from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous gem" (alternatively or wrongly is translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colors: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / Natha, नाथा / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (Shaivism, शैववाद is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres Shiva, शिव as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni ("Fire" / Agni, अग्नि happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to Ayurveda, आयुर्वेद) and the vital wind Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle")
- Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana) permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects. In Hindu literature, Prana (प्राण) is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements.
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the coeliac plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).