The energy oil, Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) protects against
the negative effects of Eclipses (ग्रहण, Gahan) / (specially the Solar Eclipses / सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan), which could last for months.
A Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan) can occur only when the New Moon (अमावस्या, Amāvásyā) is near (within 17° 25') either Lunar Node, while a Lunar Eclipse (चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) can occur only when the Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) is near (within 11° 38' ecliptic longitude) either Lunar Node.
- The ecliptic is the plane of Earth's orbit (पृथ्वी की कक्षा) around the Sun (सूर्य, Surya). From the perspective of an observer on Earth (पृथ्वी, Prithvi), the Sun's movement (सूर्य, Surya) around the celestial sphere over the course of a year traces out a path along the ecliptic against the background of stars. The ecliptic is an important reference plane and is the basis of the ecliptic coordinate system.
Rahu (राहु) belongs to Navagrahas (नवग्रह, 9 Astral Bodies or 9 Realms or 9 planets in Hindu and Vedic Astrology / 9 Mythical Deities of Hinduism) in ancient Hindu Astrological texts. Unlike the other eight, Rahu (राहु) is a shadow entity, one that causes Eclipses (चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) and is the King of Meteors (उल्का, Ulka).
Rahu (राहु) represents the Ascend of the Moon (चन्द्र, Chandra) in its processional orbit around the Earth (पृथ्वी, Prithvi).
- The preparation of the formula of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) had begun with the enigmatic Total Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan) of March 20th, 2015, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) marked the beginning of various events, charged with intense energy.
In Western Astrology, the specific Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan) in the last degree of Pisces (मीन, Mīna), was the trigger of significant developments, both on personal and global level.
The Total Solar Eclipse (सूर्यग्रहण, Suryagrahan) of March 20th, 2015 was "twin" (from a calendar point of view) and will be repeated exactly the same (in the same degree of Zodiac) after 19 years, on March 20, 2034.
Its previous historical matches took place four Centuries ago (in 1643 and in 1662) when the Enlightenment was born in Europe and when the Ottoman Empire had reached its apogee.
- The completion of the formula of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) that coincided with the refinement of Ketu Soli Dharma (केतु सोली धर्म), was carried out with the Total Lunar Eclipse (चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) on 21 January 2019, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was fuelling the developments with energy.
In Western Astrology, the specific Lunar Eclipse (चंद्रगहण, Chandragahan) in the first degree of Leo (सिंह, Siṃha) - (Moon: 1st degree of Leo / सिंह, Siṃha - Sun: 1st degree of Aquarius / कुम्भ, Kumbha), stated the definitive end of old circles and situations, but also the need to adopt radical decisions in order to achieve a more integrated and harmonious life.
The formula of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits a special universal energy.
The formula of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म), contains several varieties of essential oils :
- Top / Head Ruler Notes: Green Pepper (हरी मिर्च, Haree Mirch / Capsicum Annuum), Chili Pepper (लाल मिर्च, Laal Mirch / Capsicum Annuum)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Notes: Oakmoss (बलूत, Baloot / एवरनिया प्रुनस्त्री, Evernia Prunastri), Patchouli (सुगंधरा, Sugandhara / Pogostemon Cablin), Cumin (जीरा, Jeera), Cedre De Virginie (सेडर डी वर्जिनी, Sedar Dee Varjinee / Juniperus Virginiana), Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album), Tonka Beans (टोंका बीन्स, Tonka Beens / Dipteryx Odorata, Kumaru), Vanilla Planifolia (वेनिला प्लैनिफ़ोलिया, Vaneela), Coffee (कॉफ़ी, Kofee), Incense (धूप, Dhoop), Cedar (देवदार, Devadaar)
- Base Ruler Notes: Plum (बेर, Ber), Freesia (फ्रिसिया एंडरसनिया, Phrisiya Endarasaniya / Freesia Andersoniae), Peach (आड़ू, Aadoo), Peony (पेओनी, Paiony पैयोनिया अल्जीरेंसिस, Paiyoniya Aljeerensis / Paeonia Algeriensis), White Musk (श्वत कस्तूरी, Shvat Kastooree), Green Grass (हरी घास, Haree Ghaas), Lily (लिली, Lilee), Lily of the Valley (घाटी की कुमुदिनी, Ghaatee Kee Kumudinee), Jasmine (चमेली, Chamelee), Ylang Ylang (यलंग यलंग, Yalang Yalang), Rose (गुलाब का फूल, Gulaab Ka Phool), Coriander (धनिया, Dhaniya)
The Oil of Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (Badam Tel, बादाम तेल).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use .
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Manipura (Maṇipūra, मणिपूर), the Solar Plexus Chakra (सौर जाल चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Rahu Soli Dharma (राहु सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating offurniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is translated from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous gem" (alternatively or wrongly is translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colors: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / Natha, नाथा / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (Shaivism, शैववाद is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres Shiva, शिव as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni ("Fire" / Agni, अग्नि happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to Ayurveda, आयुर्वेद) and the vital wind Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle")
- Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana) permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects. In Hindu literature, Prana (प्राण) is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements.
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the coeliac plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).