Vajrayoginī (वज्रयोगिनी) is called the Tantric
Female substance of
(बुद्ध) / (वज्रयान, Vajrayāna).
The Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) promises "Enlightenment" (बोधि, Bodhi).
The preparation of the formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) was initiated under the influence of the astrological conjuncture of January 12th, 2017, at 13:34 pm, when a Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) was completed in Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) was completed on December 22, 2018, at 19:48 p.m., when another Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) was completed in Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
- The Ruling Astrological Body of Cancer (कर्क, Karka) is Moon (चन्द्र, Chandra) that reflects the "feminine side" of people.
The Full Moon
(पूर्णिमा, Purnima) of every month is
considered sacred to Tibetans and suitable for mystical meditations, while
according to Jung Tsee
(जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) it releases an
intense cosmic energy that influences people's lives.
The 10th and 25th day of each month of the Tibetan Calendar are devoted to Vajrayoginī (वज्रयोगिनी).
The Vajrayoginī 's essence (वज्रयोगिनी) is "Maharaga" (महान् रुष् / "Great Passion") and the Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) contains valuable ingredients, selected by the Tibetan teachers, who belong to the genealogical tree of the closed to the public lamasery of Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), and bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म).
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), contains several varieties of essential oils:
- Top / Head Ruler Notes: Orange (संतरा, Santara), Grapefruit (चकोतरा, Chakotara / Citrus × Paradisi), Mandarin Orange (मंडारिन संतरे, Mandaarin Santare), African Orange Bloom (अफ्रीकी नारंगी खिल, Aphreekee Naarangee Khil), Patchouli (सुगंधरा, Sugandhara)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Notes: Pepper (मिर्च, Mirch), Cedar (देवदार, Devadaar), Vetiver (क्राइसोपोगोन ज़िज़ानियोइड्स, Kraisopogon Zizaaniyoids / Chrysopogon Zizanioides), Benzoin (गुग्गल, Guggal), Musk (कस्तूरी, Kastooree), Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
- Base Ruler Notes: Plum (बेर, Ber), Plumeria Rubra (प्लमेरिया रूरा, Plameriya Roora, देवा गणनेरु, Deva Ganneru, चम्पा, Champa / Frangipani), Orchid (आर्किड, Aarkid / Orchidaceae), Pelargonium Graveolens (पेलार्गोनियम ग्रेवोलेंस, Pelaargoniyam Grevolens)
The Oil of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredientsof energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), the Chakra of Solar Plexus (सौर जाल चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating offurniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box, in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
(मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is translated from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous
gem" (alternatively or wrongly is translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colors: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / Natha, नाथा / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (Shaivism, शैववाद is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres Shiva, शिव as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni ("Fire" / Agni, अग्नि happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to Ayurveda, आयुर्वेद) and the vital wind Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle")
- Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana) permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects. In Hindu literature, Prana (प्राण) is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements.
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the coeliac plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).