Vajrayoginī (वज्रयोगिनी) is called the Tantric Buddhist (वज्रयान, Vajrayāna) Female substance of Buddha (बुद्ध).
The Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) promises Enlightenment (ज्ञान).
- "Enlightenment" (बोधि, Bodhi) denotes "the Knowledge or Wisdom, or Awakened Intellect, of a Buddha" (बुद्ध).
The term "Enlightenment" (बोधि, Bodhi) is in the context of Buddhism (बौद्ध धर्म), while the term Buddhi (बुद्धि / बोधि, Bodhi) is also used in other Indian Philosophies and Traditions.
This term was popularized in the Western World through the 19th Century translations of Max Müller (German-born Philologist and Orientalist / December 6, 1823 - October 28, 1900).
It has the Western connotation of a sudden Insight into a Transcendental Truth.
- The term "Enlightenment" (बोधि, Bodhi) is also being used to translate several other Buddhist terms and concepts, which are used to denote: Insight (प्रजना, Prajna / 見性,Kensho / 悟り,Satori), Knowledge (विद्या, Vidhya), the "Blowing out" (निर्वाण, Nirvana) of disturbing emotions and desires, the subsequent Freedom or Release (मोक्ष, Moksha / विमुत्ती, Vimutti) and the attainment of Buddhahood (बुद्धत्व, Buddhatva / the condition or rank of a Buddha "Awakened one"), as exemplified by Gautama Buddha (सिद्धार्थ गौतम, Siddhārtha Gautama).
The preparation of the formula of Buddha
Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) was initiated under
the influence of the astrological conjuncture of January 12th, 2017, at 13:34
pm, when a Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) was completed in
Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) was completed on December 22, 2018, at 19:48 p.m., when another Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) was completed in Cancer (कर्क, Karka).
- The Ruling Astrological Body of Cancer (कर्क, Karka) is Moon (चन्द्र, Chandra) that reflects the "feminine side" of people.
- The Full Moon (पूर्णिमा, Purnima) of every month is considered sacred to Tibetans and suitable for mystical meditations, while according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology), it releases an intense cosmic energy that influences people's lives.
The 10th and 25th day of each month of the Tibetan Calendar are devoted to Vajrayoginī (वज्रयोगिनी).
The Vajrayoginī `s (वज्रयोगिनी) essence is "Maharaga" (महान् रुष् / "Great Passion") and the Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) contains valuable ingredients, selected by the Tibetan teachers, who belong to the genealogical tree of the closed to the public lamasery of Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗) and bless the energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म).
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), contains 34 varieties of essential oils.
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Note: Tabaco (तमाखुः, Tanbaku / Tabac)
- Base Ruler Note: Egyptian Amber (कहरुवा, Misri Ember)
The Oil of Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use.
In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil,
Buddha Vajrayogini Soli
Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), the Solar Plexus Chakra (सौर जाल चक्र).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the Third Chakra (तीसरा चक्र) according to Vedic (वैदिक) Tradition.
It is located above the navel (umbilicus, belly button) or slightly below the Solar Plexus (Celiac Plexus or Coeliac Plexus / it is located in the abdomen, near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) translates from Sanskrit as "resplendent gem" or "lustrous gem" (alternatively or wrongly translated as "city of jewels").
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is often associated with the colours: yellow and blue in classical Tantra (तंत्र), and red in the Nath tradition (नाथ / नाथा, Natha / a Shaivist sub-tradition within Hinduism) - (शैववाद, Shaivism is one of the major traditions within Hinduism that reveres शिव, Shiva as the Supreme Being).
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is associated with Fire (अग्नि) and the Power of Transformation.
It is said that Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of Agni (अग्नि / "Fire" / अग्नि, Agni happens to be the entity that is responsible for all digestive and metabolic processes in the human beings according to आयुर्वेद, Ayurveda) and the vital wind, Samana Vayu (प्राण, Prana /"life force", or "vital principle") - (Samana Vayu / प्राण, Prana permeates reality on all levels including inanimate objects) - (In Hindu literature, प्राण, Prana is sometimes described as originating from the Sun and connecting the elements).
The energies of Prana Vayu (प्राण वायु) and Apana Vayu (अपाना वायु) - (inward and outward flowing energy) meet at the point in a balanced system.
Manipura (मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) is the home of the Coeliac Plexus, which innervates most of the digestive system.
In chakra-based medicine, practitioners work this area to promote healthier digestion, elimination, pancreas-kidney and Adrenal function.
Weak Agni (अग्नि / "Fire") in the Coeliac Plexus leads to incompletely digested food, thoughts and emotions, and is a source of Ama (विषाक्तता, Toxicity).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Also, the energy oil, Buddha Vajrayogini Soli Dharma (वज्रयोगिनी सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.