Neptune (Poseidon /
वरुण, Varuna) is the planet of ideals, idealization, idealism
Moreover, it is related to deception and imagination.
In Indian Mythology, Varuna (वरुण / Neptune, Poseidon) is the God of Rain, although Varuna (वरुण) means the "God of the Sea".
According to the Tibetan Masters, who belong to the genealogical tree of the closed to the public lamasery of Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗) and bless the energy oils Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म), Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) helps us to acquire vision in our lives and gives us the power to pursue our dreams.
It still protects us from deceptions and dispels our illusions.
The contribution of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) to mental balancing is often invaluable, since it helps us to get away from the intense pressures and encourages us with promising visions that make our lives happier.
In addition, it potentiates the intuition and elevates our imagination.
Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) is used by the monks of Dorkhar (दोरखर / Ancient Dukezong / Chinese: 独克宗), in therapeutic meditations, where internal energy processes begin to take place in both psychic and physical levels.
- The preparation of the formula of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) was initiated under the influence of the astrological juncture of November 18, 2016, which according to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology) was giving us the opportunity to rearrange our emotional and psychic world, and to boost our intuition.
In Western astrology, on 18/11/2016 Neptune (Poseidon / वरुण, Varuna) was turning direct in the sign (राशि, Rāśi) of Pisces (मीन, Mīna), where it will remain until January 26 in 2026.
Neptune`s (Poseidon / वरुण, Varuna) transit in Pisces (मीन, Mīna) - (where it is the ruler-planet), is considered particularly beneficial.
- The formula of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) was completed on November 25, 2018, when Neptune (Poseidon / वरुण, Varuna) was turning direct in the sign (राशि, Rāśi) of Pisces (मीन, Mīna), after a retrograde cycle of approximately 5 months.
According to Jung Tsee (जुंग तसी, Tibetan Elemental Astrology), on that date, there were the appropriate conditions to sense our deepest desires and envision a prosperous future.
The formula of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म), contains pure, natural essential oils, which have been produced by pressing, steam distillation, using solvent or using carbon dioxide.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic liquids, which are present in various parts of plants, herbs, fruits and trees.
The essential oils of Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) constituted the materials of secrets, ancient shamanic techniques and their blending, under specific astrological conditions, emits intense cosmic energy.
The formula of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म), contains several varieties of essential oils:
- Top / Head Ruler Note: Tabaco (तमाखुः, Tanbaku / Tabac)
- Middle / Heart Ruler Note: Sandalwood (चंदन, Chandan / Santalum Album)
- Base Ruler Notes: Egyptian Amber (कहरुवा, Misri Ember), Gardenia (गार्डनिया गमीफेरा ,Gardenia Gummifera), Gardenia Imperiale (गार्डेनिया इम्पीरियल, Gaardeniya Impeeriyal), Cinnamon (दारुचिनी, Dalchini)
The Oil of Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) comes from the admixture of various oils, dominated by natural Almond Oil (बादाम तेल, Badam Tel).
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
The use of energy oil, Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) is external.
- The energy oil, Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) could be used as a perfume, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
Health Note: Some of the ingredients of energy oils, Soli Dharma (सोली धर्म) are particularly strong and could cause some irritation to sensitive skins.
We recommend the test spread of a few drops in a small area of your skin before the first use. In case of irritation or other symptoms (shortness of breath, discomfort, etc.) do not continue to use.
- For the maximum efficiency of the beneficial properties of the energy oil, Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म), it is recommended the daily spreads, in Ajna (आज्ञा, Ājñā), the Third Eye Chakra (तीसरी आंख चक्र).
Health Note: Use it wisely. (Some drops are enough to have the desired energy result)
- Furthermore, the energy oil, Varuna Soli Dharma (वरुण सोली धर्म) could be used in small quantity, for the coating of furniture`s wooden surfaces in a space, in order to diffuse the beneficial energy and its special aroma, in the atmosphere.
Keep it in the box in a shady and cool place.
Health Note: Keep it away from children and animals.
The Ājñā (आज्ञा) or the Third Eye Chakra (तीसरी आंख चक्र / गुरु चक्र, Guru Chakra) is the Sixth Chakra (छठा चक्र).
In Hindu tradition, it signifies the subconscious mind, the direct link to the Brahman (ब्रह्म / Hinduism: the highest Universal Principle, the Ultimate Reality in the Universe).
While a person's two eyes see the physical world, the third eye is believed to reveal insights about the future.
The Third Eye Chakra (तीसरी आंख चक्र, आज्ञा, Ājñā / गुरु चक्र, Guru Chakra) is said to connect people to their intuition, give them the ability to communicate with the world, or help them receive messages from the past and the future.
The Ajna Chakra (आज्ञा चक्र) is located in the brain, directly behind the center of the eyebrows (Pineal Gland).
The location makes it a sacred spot where Hindus apply a vermilion bindi (बिंदी, a coloured dot worn on the centre of the forehead, originally by Hindus and Jains from the Indian Subcontinent) to show reverence for it.